Homeshield Scotland LTD Composite Doors Glasgow.
The Ultimate Composite Door Experience In Glasgow
Homeshield Scotland LTD offers the latest in technological advancement when it comes to doors for your home. Experience maximum security, durability and style with our GRP composite doors.
Secure, Acoustically Controlled, and Bespoke
At Homeshield LTD, we’re proud to offer cutting-edge technology for the doors of your Glasgow residence. Immerse yourself in unmatched safety, durability, and style with our advanced GRP composite doors.
- Strength and Durability – Our Composite Doors are crafted from a blend of materials, engineered to resist the most severe weather conditions – making them ideal for Glasgow’s challenging climate.
- Impenetrable – The robust core of our composite doors maintains your home’s integrity by resisting most forms of force that could otherwise cause a breach, offering you unwavering peace of mind.
- Energy Efficiency – Our composite doors boast an insulating foam interior, adept at keeping the chill out and warmth in – enhancing your comfort and reducing your utility bills.
- Easy Care – Our composite doors require no varnishing or painting, as the construction material wards off common issues like sun-induced fading or discolouration.
- Customisable – Our wide variety of styles and colours are visible below. We dare you to find a broader range of aesthetics in all of Glasgow.
- Noise Cancellation – The insulating properties and solid interior construction of our composite doors keep external noise at bay, providing you a tranquil home environment.
Our Door Styles & Colours
We offer a large range of colours, each in one of two styles: traditional, and our own special selection:
Our glass comes in a wide variety of styles. We offer anything from plain glass to glaze and decorative, such as bevelled, frosted, leaded, stained and etched styles.
Standard Colour Selection
We have a standard palette for all doors, flexible choices on the inside and out.
Premium Colour Selection
Our premium selection offers a unique palette for those looking for an extra punch.
Get A Quote & Transform Your Home Today
Click the button below and get a FREE, no obligation quote from Scotland’s most trusted and experienced home improvement company!
Rated Excellent - 4.3 out of 5 based on 743 reviews
The following are the benefits our doors have to offer:
The Durability You Need
Our Composite Door Colour & Style Range
We have plenty of colours and styles to choose from to ensure that can find something that fits your home!
You’d be hard-pressed to find a more secure door in Glasgow
Composite doors, with their inherently sturdy anti-impact core, promise top-tier security. But that’s not all. Each of Homeshield’s Glasgow doors surpasses all quality standards when it comes to home defence.
Our Partners, Accreditations & Awards
We operate with a number of key partners and are accredited with a number of industry standards, so you know we are a home improvement company you can trust.
In addition, we’ve been recognised with national awards including ‘Best Home Improvement Company’ by the UK Enterprise Awards three years in succession.
Composite Door Quote
Up to £250 off when you get a free no-obligation quote online today
We Cover All Of Scotland
We here at Homeshield take great pride in its position as Scotland’s Definitive Home Improvement Service. Where customer care and satisfaction are central to the ethos within the organisation.
We can make an appointment for one of our sales representatives to visit your home when it is convenient for you. During which, They will help you select the best products for your project and provide a free quote. All of our products are perfectly fitted by local, fully qualified professional installers. So why not choose our service today.
Homeshield LTD - Composite Doors Glasgow FAQs
Here are some of our frequently asked questions by our customers.
Glass-reinforced plastic is also known as fibreglass polymer. It’s a composite material made up of a polymer matrix that is strengthened with fibres of glass. The matrix itself is made of a thermosetting plastic, usually either polyester, epoxy or vinyl ester. It’s all reinforced with glass fibres that provide strength and rigidity.
The following is what you can expect from the material:
- Strength – Compared to its weight, GRP has a lot of strength within its material, meaning that GRP is very suitable for a lot of construction projects.
- Impressive Resistance Qualities – Composite doors owe GRP for its high resistance to corrosion and chemical damage, meaning that this is the material that you can thank for your protection against the harsh Glasgow weather. This resistance is also what allows it to resist the effects of the outside, meaning there’s no fading or wearing of appearance. On top of that, its stability stops the door from warping or twisting from temperature change.
- Design Flexibility – The ease of use that comes from this material allows us to shape the door in many different ways, which is why we owe a lot of our more premium styles to the material. It also is able to mimic hardwood, broadening the aesthetic possibilities of the door.
The GRP is the outermost layer of the door, with the solid-core uPVC within.
uPVC, which stands for unplasticised polyvinyl chloride, is a type of rigid plastic that is often used within doors. In fact, we have doors almost entirely made up of this one material. However, in composite doors, the uPVC is used for the inner layer to take advantage of the great qualities this material offers.
The key properties of this material are:
- Durability – Whilst GRP resists chemicals and corrosion, uPVC not only increases this defence but also adds to it by also resisting rot. Overall, these combined defences increase the door’s lifespan.
- Thermally Efficient – uPVC has a very low level of thermal conductivity. This means that it doesn’t allow heat to transfer through the material easily, so heat is more efficiently trapped within the home. This way, eventually, the door will end up paying for itself in how much you’ll save in energy. The more heat your home can hold on to, the more you’ll save on your energy bills, and those savings will eventually cover the cost of the door. This is particularly important in the cold Glasgow weather.
- Weather Resistance – uPVC aids in GRP’s ability to stave off the warping that comes from weathering.
Probably the only con that comes from composite doors is their price. Whilst we fully believe the price to be worth it, we know a higher upfront cost can be a barrier for some customers. However, it’s worth keeping in mind that composite doors Glasgow will eventually pay for themselves in costs saved from the extra heat saved in your home, and the professional binding of the composite materials makes this perhaps the best type of door on the market.