Reversible Windows Glasgow.
Are you looking for Reversible Windows in Glasgow? Homeshield provides the highest quality of home improvements across all of Scotland!
Reversible windows are perfect for those who want clean windows that can be easily maintained.
Get Up To £2,500 Off When You Scrap Your Old Windows
Benefit From Ventilation, Safety, Energy Efficiency & More
Bless your home with superior ventilation with reversible windows, and their ability to be positioned to optimise airflow without giving away security. On top of this, despite their ability to turn inwards, they take up next to no space whatsoever, making it a very economical choice for a window. If you’re worried about safety, don’t be – windows come with safety restrictors, meaning that you can rest knowing your children cannot harm themselves.
Due to the ability to turn inwards, you can easily clean both sides of the glass panes. This makes it entirely possible to effectively maintain your windows, regardless of whether you’re high up on a multi-story building, or whether you’ve got mobility issues and cannot easily reach the other side of your window.
Like all of our windows, we offer energy-efficient options such as double and triple glazing. Britain has seen a massive rise in energy costs over the past year, making insulation the best home improvement option on the market.
Our Windows Colour Range
We have plenty of colours to choose from to ensure that can find something that fits your home!
Get A Quote & Transform Your Home Today
Click the button below and get a FREE, no obligation quote from Scotland’s most trusted and experienced home improvement company!
Rated Excellent - 4.3 out of 5 based on 743 reviews
Our Complete Window Range
Enhance your home with our A+ rated windows
Keep Warm All Year Round with premium Windows.
Experience the power of modern technology with our glass and spacer units.
Our lenses and frames offer the height of what science has to offer. Pull in heat from the outside your windows, whilst stopping heat from leaving your windows.
With Homeshield Scotland LTD’s Windows, you’ll experience the highest quality thermal performance.
Our Partners, Accreditations & Awards
We operate with a number of key partners and are accredited with a number of industry standards, so you know we are a home improvement company you can trust.
In addition, we’ve been recognised with national awards including ‘Best Home Improvement Company’ by the UK Enterprise Awards three years in succession.
New Window Quote
Up to £250 off when you get a free no-obligation quote online today
We Cover All Of Scotland
We here at Homeshield take great pride in its position as Scotland’s Definitive Home Improvement Service. Where customer care and satisfaction are central to the ethos within the organisation.
We can make an appointment for one of our sales representatives to visit your home when it is convenient for you. During which, They will help you select the best products for your project and provide a free quote. All of our products are perfectly fitted by local, fully qualified professional installers. So why not choose our service today.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of our frequently asked questions by our customers.
Reversible windows use a specialised hinge system that allows the sash, which is the part of the window that holds the glass in place, to rotate or turn completely whilst keeping the glass secure.
Let’s break it down step-by-step to illustrate what they’re like:
- Initial position – Consider the window in its normal, closed position, where it looks no different from any other window.
- Rotation – To rotate the window either way, you must unlock the safety mechanism. Then you can open the window inwards. As it opens further, the hinge system will allow the sash to rotate.
- Cleaning – You can rotate it a full 180 to gain access to the other side of the window. This allows you to clean the window to your heart’s content.
Reversible windows allow you to ventilate your home without skimping on security, as well as being highly efficient. When you rotate your windows, the frame is still blocked by the window, disallowing entry, but allows an even balance of stale air release, and fresh air intake.
Essentially, when opened, reversible windows allow stale air to exit from the top opening, whilst fresh air comes in through the bottom. The flexibility in how far you can reverse the window allows you to tailor the amount of ventilation you want in your home.
Yes, you can, but there are things you need to keep in mind.
- Clearance – Ensure that the way is clear when you want to open your window, to prevent damage or obstruction. This means you need to fully retract most blinds/curtains to make space.
- Mounting Location – By placing the blinds/curtains in a place that doesn’t obstruct with the reversible function, you can forgo the hassle of clearance. The location you place them can be in many areas depending on your house, but if no suitable location is present, you can build one. For example, you can build ceiling mounted tracks.
- Frame-Bound Blinds – Some special blinds work well with reversible windows. For example, blinds that fit directly onto the frame of your window rather than outside of it. These will move with the windows when opened, so you will not have to worry about clearance.
- Cord Length – For blinds with cords, you must be careful not to allow the cord to get tangled up in the window.